Tuesday 10 April 2012

Cave rescue


Send in cave rescue, I'm trapped under this mess,
Lost underneath memories I tried hard to repress.
But now it seems the repression has thrown me off
Track, and inevitably all these memories have flood
Back. Like how you said you loved me, then said,
"No, I lied." Like how you told me I was such an influence
It felt like I was right there, inside; like that time
You said we were perfect, said I somehow nurtured
Your mind, then, without warning, you became brutal,
Un-kind. So somebody help me, free me from these binds,
Relieve me from the burden of my very own mind.
There seems so much pressure on my head, and my
Ticker, talk to the rescue team, beg them to tunnel
In quicker. So send in cave rescue, I'm trapped under
This mess, I know it's a complicated affair but if they
Can just do their best I'll finish the job, and try to
Wriggle myself free, and finally shift this burden,
Bearing down on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment