Friday 4 January 2013

babe, I can't get enough of you


Now, I’m not really a greedy or a needy person.
And when I say, ‘Come on over!’ with a smile on my face,
What I’m actually thinking is, ‘God, let me have my own space.’
But with you, things have totally changed, it’s a bit like my
Psyche has been rearranged and although I’m not a greedy
Or a needy person, babe, I can’t enough of you. I like being
On my own, I don’t function well if I’m around people all the
Time but, things have changed since you became mine; maybe
That should be, since I became yours. Either way, spending
Time with you is never a chore and that’s how I know things
Have changed. Maybe I’m being over-sentimental or outright
Deranged but this, this is something new. Babe, I can’t get
Enough of you. Now people who know me know that I’m not
Like this, and before you all read this and start taking the
Piss believe me, this is for real. The woman has made me
Feel things that are strange to me and honestly, I’m not
Entirely sure what to do. There is one thing I’m sure of
Though: babe, I can’t get enough of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment